Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I finally did it!!!

Hello!

I have been blog-stalking for years now, and the time has finally come.  I have joined the blogging world so that I may better connect with the fabulous teachers out there.  I will be entering my fourth year of teaching in a North Texas school district.  My first two years were spent as an elementary ESL teacher.  Last year, I taught bilingual 3rd grade at a different school in the district.  This year, I head back to my first school to teach 2nd grade, and I could not be more excited.  I'm looking forward to connecting with many to share ideas, participate in book studies, and much more!

Until next time,


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Molly,
Welcome to bloggy world! I'm trying to become a follower but I can't seem to find your follower button...please help! :)
Dianne
Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

Molly said...

Dianne,

Thanks for visiting. As a newbie, I had completely neglected to add that feature to my blog...OOPS!!! It is fixed now. :-)

Molly

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...