Sunday, August 2, 2015

TpT Back to School Sale

Hi!

I'm so excited to be participating in my first TpT sale!!  :-)  For those of you who haven't had a chance to check out my Currently August post, I have literally JUST joined the ranks of TpT sellers.  Who knew I would take the plunge on the eve of the TpT Back to School sale?!  :-)   

300 × 250


Right now, my store is pretty teeny, and I'm definitely a beginner.  I'm looking forward to growing my store and developing my abilities as a TpT creator.  You can check out my store here.  

Here's a quick overview of my current products:

As you can see, this resource includes QR codes that will guide students' research of the U.S. flag, the bald eagle, the White House, the Liberty Bell, and the Statue of Liberty.  There are 10 QR codes included for each.  All symbol QR code resources are also sold separately, with a selection of the U.S. flag QR codes available as a freebie.  



This resource will eventually be part of a year-long bundle of daily problem solving.  I made this resource by following my district's pacing guide and consulting our Pearson adoptions of Envision and Investigations.  I created this as a way to start math class each day in a paper-friendly way.  Each morning, my students arrive to one of these problems projected on our SMART Board.  They write the equation and show their work in math journals.  My students and I love calling on 2 or 3 students daily to share their strategies for solving the word problem.  

That's all for now.  I hope everyone enjoys the Back to School sale over at TpT.  What was the most important thing you learned when you became a TpT seller?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...