Friday, July 6, 2012

Great Postcard Exchange 2012-2013

Hey blog buddies!  :-)

Mechele over at Barrow's Hodgepodge has organized an AWESOME postcard exchange for the coming school year.  I jumped at the chance to participate, and I'm so excited that my students and I will have this opportunity to communicate with classrooms from the other 49 states. 


She created the cute little graphic (and rhyme, I assume) above.  ***Correction: Mechele did not create the graphic, but updated the graphic from last year's postcard exchange.***  If you visit her blog, she has a page with more info about the rules for participation in the postcard exchange.  Mechele has also compiled a list of the states we are still missing to complete arrangements from our exchange.  If you are a blogger from one of the states below, head on over to her website and sign up.  You won't be sorry!!! 


I can't wait to exchange postcards with all of these classrooms, can you?  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...