Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rolling out the Red Carpet/Asking for Help

Hey everyone,

Appearances can be deceiving.  I'm posting pretty much everyday, but the truth is this: I'm REALLY busy with grad school (and will be for the next two weeks at least), so I write a few posts all at once, then schedule them to be posted at varying intervals.  As a side note, there's still time to to link up in my First Day of School Linky that you can find here.  Now, on to the real reason for this post.

I'm always trying to spread my fledgling bloggy wings.  I'm also very busy for the next two weeks or so with grad school.  So, I'm rolling out the red carpet. 



What in the world am I talking about, you ask?  I would like to host my first guest bloggers.  Topic is completely open.  (In fact, I encourage the blogging of new topics.  My blog has mostly focused on book studies and technology.  I know that the scope of my blog will widen when the school year starts, but I think that hosting guest bloggers might just be the perfect way to get this started.)  You can comment on this post, making sure to leave your e-mail, or e-mail me here if you are interested.  You and I can work out the details including the topic you will discuss and when you can have the post ready.  Thank you for helping me to widen my blogging horizons.  :-)      

1 comments:

Sailing Second Grade Seas said...

You have been chosen for the Liebster Blog Award. Now, it's time for you to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers, link it back to me and paste the award on to your blog.

Congratulations!
Sailing Second Grade Seas
http://sailingsecondgradeseas.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...