Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quick Note/Celebration

Hey everybody!

I just noticed something, and I felt it couldn't go without recognition.  I have 50 followers!  


Thanks to all of you who have taken a chance, supported me in my new blog adventure, and followed my blog.  If I had any skill yet with Google Docs, PowerPoint (beyond creating presentations for grad school) and creating my own stuff (I'm just starting out), I'd commemorate the occasion with a giveaway...maybe by the time I get to 100 followers I'll have a clue.  :-)  If you know of any good online tutorials or you have any advice (you all make BEAUTIFUL things for use in the classroom), I'd love to hear it.  Time to get back to my grad school midterm. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...